Good afternoon. Shane did not have a very good night. He had a fever of 103, so the staff was checking him all night and he was unable to rest very much. The fever has been up and down. Currently it is 100. Blood cultures are being tested as well as urine cultures to see if they can locate a possible infection. His back is a little red around the incision. His antibiotic has been changed to a stronger one to treat this possible infection. By late this afternoon he was feeling a little more rested. We will have to wait until tomorrow for the cultures to come back from the lab. One day at a time is how we must proceed. Praying that there is no serious infection in his body and that the insurance will make the right decision for our 20 year old son.